SIZE YOUR NAILS
To ensure you're getting the correct set size, make sure to measure your nail bed correctly. It's always better to get too big then too small.
-Using a small soft measuring tape, measure the widest part of your nail bed on each finger. Make sure you measure in MM.
*only nail bed, not skin around nail*
You can get a soft measuring tape at craft store, Michaels, Walmart, etc.
-Provide measurements for your custom request as follows:
RIGHT HAND LEFT HAND
THUMB: __ MM THUMB: __ MM
INDEX: __ MM INDEX: __ MM
MIDDLE: __ MM MIDDLE: __ MM
RING: __ MM RING: __ MM
PINKY: __ MM PINKY: __ MM
- Make sure to measure both hands.
(it's always good to be a half size bigger if need be than smaller, if too small, your nail could pop off easily by not being flat on the nail bed or lift allowing water underneath. If they are too big you can always file the side for a nice fit.*)
HOW TO APPLY
Each reusable nail set will come with each of the following,
-Cuticle pusher (orangewood stick)
-small nail file/buffer
1. Push back your cuticles using your orangewood stick.
2. Using the file or buffer, rough up each of your nails to remove the shine, make sure you cover the entire part of each nail, this will allow your press on to adhere to your nail much better.
3. DEHYDRATE your nails using alcohol! This removes moisture from your nails which could affect how long it holds to your nail bed.
4. ADHERE reusable nails with the nail glue provided. First apply glue to your nail bed, making sure to cover your whole nail, then a little to the reusable nail. Quickly apply reusable nail to your nail bed. Be sure to hold each nail down for about 10 seconds before moving on to the next! If you prefer stickers for one night out or a photo shoot , you can apply sticker on your nail then hold the reusable nail down for 10 seconds.
****For Longer Lasting Nails****
Make sure to apply correctly.
Nails should last at least a week. Reusable up to 3 times before compromised by dried glue . To continue reapplication of nails you will need to buff off the dried glue from the back of the nail, you can do this with an electric file and a buffer bit which you can find on amazon for around $20, any drill should work.
IF YOU HAVE ANY FURTHER QUESTIONS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO CONTACT ME THROUGH THE CONTACT PAGE.